Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Basically in Mexico

We had a good week. I am basically in Mexico now, most days we don't even speak English. It's also an all bike area. It's pretty fun and we have some cool investigators. I have been memorizing the living Christ, it is helping me a lot to stay focused.

I did my laundry this morning and somehow a red crayon got in there. When we pulled ALL of my white shirts and my garments out of the dryer, everything was tie die. I spent all morning with a scrub brush and bleach, which helped quite a bit actually. I am going to keep scrubbing tonight when I get home. It was pretty rough.

We both got flat tires this week and it rained so hard that we would've been dryer jumping in a pool.

That makes me so sad to hear about bishop. I really love him. 
I hope he gets better. 

love y'all

Elder Trev


I am in Irving. My address is
1721 E Grauwyler Rd #117 Irving Tx


Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment