Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

The MTC is growing on me. I have made a lot of new friends and that makes my life way better. Spiritually I am flourishing but, physically I am dying inside. 

The MTC has the culinary expertise of Morgan Firmage. For dinner the other day they served "cooked" salmon with an orange juice concentrate sauce on top. Color me embarrassed for the head "chef".

Learning Spanish is pretty fun. Funny story the other day my companion and I were teaching a mock-investigator and I mixed up "pescado" (which mean fish) and "pecado" (which means sin). Basically I told an investigator that after he gets baptized all his fish will be washed away. lol 

Thank you sooooo much for the letters and packages. everyone is so jealous of how good you guys treat me and how good my life was before. Dearelder.com has been the best! 
love you guys,
Elder Trev

PS Please tell grandpa my temple session starts @ 2:30 so he'll have be there sooner.
PSS I love personal scripture study 
 My new home
Elder Snow
 A tast of home


No comments:

Post a Comment