Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Great Week Worst Pday

We had a great week. Honestly one of my favorites of the mission. Although honestly this has been the worst P-days ever. If we didn't have two more baptisms tomorrow idk if I could make it through. All the Elders in my district just want to go shopping at Ross and Burlington Cost Factory.

All of my favorite families are getting baptized. Plano is the land of milk and honey. We had the most amazing lesson last night. They are recent immigrants from Guatemala, they have literally nothing. He two daughters are baptized but mom is still an investigator. We sat on he floor for the lesson. She is the reason we serve missions. She is getting baptized the last Saturday or the month. I can't wait to go to the temple with her.

Here are some pictures. I am going to take a nap.
Love,
Elder Pattee



Juan Padilla baptism


Ana Ruth








No comments:

Post a Comment