Thursday, March 9, 2017

Plano has been good to me

Hey so I am not sick anymore. Life is good here in Plano. I feel so comfortable here, I know all the members really well. The branch president and I are literally best friends. I have been here 6 months so I'll probably be transferred next week. Plano has been good to me.

We had some awesome baptisms this week for people that I absolutely love. I really think Joseph will serve a mission and Ana will be going to the temple before I know it. We are going to do baptisms for the dead, with all these converts here soon.  We gave Juan the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday. We had some other investigators at the baptisms this week which are really looking solid. Here are some picks from the baptism.

Love,
Elder Trev

PS
We don't baptize people for numbers... But I just checked the mission numbers and we officially led the mission this month :)

Joseph and Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment