Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Life is going good here in Irving. The worlds most money family is finally getting baptized! They got their interview last night and got their marriage certificate this morning! This is my four transfer teaching them, I feel like I am baptizing my parents; it's pretty rad!
I love being on a bike. The weather is so fresh here and being outside is awesome! It just feels good to get your hair in the wind.
We had a killer lesson with our lesbian investigators. They committed to moving out, which is a pretty big step, they have been living together for two years. They also accepted an invitation to be baptized! It's been a crazy experience teaching them! They have strong testimonies, they read the Book of Mormon daily and they
aren't doing a sin church attendance.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

I love y'all

Elder Trev


No comments:

Post a Comment