Monday, October 9, 2017

Last Transfer

We are still waiting on transfer calls but it looks like I am staying. Which is cool because it's going to be a white transfer. I start my last transfer tomorrow, it still really hasn't hit me, which I think is awesome. I am going to be with Elder Adams who is new. Everyone says he is pretty cool! And Elder Coca is training too so I am going to be a
grandpa again!

This week we will got a refugee missionary from Puerto Rico, named Elder Celaya. He is way cool!

President asked Elder Coca and I to make a video for the mission. It's way cool! We are still waiting a little bit to release it, but it's RAD!

Anyways I love y'all!,,

Elder Pattee


PS
We got this piñata for one of the missionaries that is going home this week. He is officially a "dead" missionary. Lol



Elder Coca, Elder Celaya and Elder Trev






No comments:

Post a Comment