Monday, October 30, 2017

Elder-ly Trev

So first we had a Halloween district meeting and that went super great. Everyone had to give a training while in their costume. I was an “old missionary” and imparted my two years of knowledge.

The wedding and baptism went great. I got to walk the bride down the isle. Then after wards I got to baptize the groom. Honestly my favorite part was confirming him, then the same day I got to give him the Priesthood. We brought Elder Coca down from Frisco for the baptism. It was great to see him.

I love y’all

Elder Trev




Elder Adams & Pattee, wedding coordinators



La Familia Luna

Elder"ly" Trev


2 comments:

  1. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Carluccio Sangalli well done.
    Carluccio Sangalli

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a gorgeous dress! Congratulations on the wedding and for baptism. My sister’s wedding and my kid’s baptism is on the same day. It’s going to be a busy day but a great one. The wedding venues Los Angeles that she has shortlisted are close to the church, so it will not be a hectic day for sure.

    ReplyDelete