Friday, December 18, 2015

One Month Down!

Hey!

This week was pretty awesome. I am learning a lot in Spanish. My teachers are awesome! They really care about me, help me learn Spanish and how to be a better missionary. I can't wait to get in the field like Brock G, sounds like he is killing it!

My companion and I "acquired a mini fridge in our room. Between that, the awesome Christmas set up my mom sent us and our Nerf basketball hoop  from Grandma Dixie, we easily have the best room in the MTC. Not to mention there are only two elders in a six person room. 

I have been studying a lot in the New Testament in preparation for the Bible Belt. Also it's the Christmas season and I just enjoy strengthening my testimony of Jesus Christ and his teachings. 
We got some new districts in our zone this week. It was awesome to welcome them in and be able to honestly tell them that this place is actually pretty cool, and just show them some of the tricks of the trade. 

I just want to give a big Christmas thank you to everyone that has been sending mail and packages. I am the mailman for my district. Other people get stuff from their families but no one else has friends that have been showing support like I do. It is so nice to get a package or letter after a long day of learning. Much gratitude to Phillips, Bryson's, Grieve's and Hurren's. 

I'm  glad the MTC is flying by. I wouldn't mind spending two years here in a lot of aspects. I learn so much. Go out and do some fun things for me. That is the stuff I miss the most. 

Love,
Elder Trev

My District


Glad I don't need glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment