Tuesday, November 22, 2016

One Year Baby!!!

So Brock and I hit our year marks this week, life goes on though. This week the ASL sisters asked us to give a blessing to one of their members. I gave the blessing and the sister missionary translated it into sign language, it was pretty cool.

I took the stitches out of my hand so we didn't have to go back to the hospital. It's pretty much all sealed up now and looks like it will heal pretty well.

I would just like to take a second and brag about my activity in the church; I haven't missed church in an entire year! That's a a lot of progress from Bishop Hill chasing us down for Sunday school.

I would just like to quote my boy Elder Sam Smith with his recent insightful comment about missions "I think one of the reasons missions are for two years is because if they were only like a year or less people could just endure and not really let it change them. But when you get on your mission and you realize you have 2 YEARS to do this. It forces you to change. It’s pretty cool."

We went to Costa Vida™, it was an exhilarating experience as always. Our most promising family came to church this week, or at least half of them did. We have more investigators than we can handle but we are
just struggling to get them to meet the requirements for baptism with all of their problems. 

Things are good here though
Con mucho amor
Elder Trev


Elder Richins and some random person Trev didn't bother to say who he was

Quote from my companion this week "You can go to heaven as a family
but you can't go to hell as a family; if you go to hell you're going
alone" -Elder Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment