Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Plano Sick

We had a great week here in Plano. Transfers were today and it turns out I am staying. I have been sick these past  two days and it's probably only getting worse. My companion has been giving me all this strange Mexican Medicine.

So yesterday my companion and I did a special musical number in sacrament meeting. My companion played the piano and I sang solo. We sang "oh esta todo bien" (Come Come Ye Saints).

We picked up two new investigators this week that are so prepared. I wish I had the time to tell ya about them, because they are super cool.

I'll try and write more next week,

Love Y'all
Elder Trev


Change of Plans

Hey, we just got a call that Elder Gomez Alonso is getting transferred and that I am getting Elder Richins as my new companion! The mission rumor says he is cool.

Elder Dertian

No comments:

Post a Comment