Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Voice



Well I still don't know if I am getting transferred but I guess I'll write y'all now so I don't have to do it later.

This week was honestly pretty rough, despite our hard work and many activities. One of our best investigators (Estella and Family) dropped us, over text too! Honestly not very class if you ask me. They said they want to be Catholics. (1 Nephi 14:3)

Went on exchanges and I learned a lot of good stuff. Trend of the week was bashing. Everyone wanted to bash. I love when people bash on The Trinity because it's just completely lacks logic. So I always win that one. But we have one investigator that just won't budge on the 12 Tribes of Israel. We studied it out a lot and asked some of the more knowledgeable people in the area, I feel much more confident now with my knowledge in that area.

We have done a lot of office work this week for our English Ward. It will be really nice once it's done though. I know this email is super lame. Make sure you listen to the voice
recording. I really do love and miss y'all.

Love,
Elder Trev


The Ramirez Family

New Investigators








No comments:

Post a Comment