Monday, October 10, 2016

Friendly Faces

We had a good week here in Plano. We recently met this less active named Paulita she is awesome. She is really going through some trials right now but her attitude is just so positive. It really brightens my day to be around her.
So exciting thing of the week, Kayla (Langford) and Trevor Jensen showed up during my sacrament meeting. It was really great to see a familiar face. I felt kinda stupid because we had literally no
investigators in sacrament meeting. But 5 minutes after they left we had an investigator fall from the sky. It was awesome! His name is Jose Luis; he was being taught by some sister missionaries about 4 months ago and now he is ready to come back. He was participating in third hour more than a lot of the members. He really has some good desires.
Our branch counsel meeting yesterday was top notch. We are adding some really cool new things to the branch to try and boost attendance and strengthen partially active members. The members do a really good job here at coming out with us to appointments. It's excellent.
I speak so much more Spanish here! I feel a little overshadowed by my companion when it comes to the language but I am catching up to him quickly.
Love Y'all
Elder Trev

Trevor & Kayla Jensen


Elder Gomez Alonso


No comments:

Post a Comment